Sunday, August 7, 2011

daylight again

following me to bed (CSN)





Sublime Perception || itWorks.how(theMagic)

Once upon a time I watched it stop.
Days once limited in beginning and end opened their eyes like something being born.
Hours that used to slip away let go of each others hands to scatter like water in warm summer wind.
Minutes sat down and crossed their legs, spectators awaiting a grand performance.

Order and structure broke all their bones in one gigantic, relieved, breathtaking gasp.
So that connections between details could turn into a thousand shards of spinning light.

That Forever Moment became strong enough to let death waltz in for an illuminating spin. Nothing could alter such eternal, untouchable shine.

If you could see it, even for a single span.
If I could explain it in some way that would show you this speechless mesmerizing dizzying place.
If I could share it and you could have it, I might surrender my final breath.

EverythingElse would disappear.
And then we both might know that beautiful fleeting flutter where the real power of living lasts.